As the days get colder and the nights draw in, warm yourself with this fiery autumn elixir, combining a blend of Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’, fresh ginger, homemade cinnamon syrup and smoky tea liqueur.
Ginger 1 slice (thumbnail sized)
Cinnamon syrup 10ml, preferably homemade
Salcombe Gin 'Start Point' 35ml
Ruby grapefruit juice 25ml, freshly squeezed
Tea liqueur (such as Cheongsam Smokey Mist Tea Liqueur) 10ml
Raspberry liqueur (such as Edmond Briottet Crème de Framboise) 10ml
Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Chill an old fashioned glass and crush some ice in a separate Boston shaker.
- Add a slice of ginger and the cinnamon syrup to the Boston shaker and gently muddle to release flavour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the raspberry liqueur) with ice and shake.
- Pour the ingredients over ice and top with crushed ice.
- Drizzle over the raspberry liqueur and top with excess crushed ice.
- Add some raspberries to garnish.