Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
With summer now a distant memory, it’s time to put last year’s batch of sloes to good use in this Devon bramble autumnal tipple. Mix with Salcombe’s Start Point, creme de mure and add a lemony twist – perfect for autumnal get-togethers.
Salcombe Start Point gin 25ml
Sloe gin 15ml
Sugar syrup 15ml
Lemon juice 15ml, freshly squeezed
Creme de mure 15ml
Wedge of lemon to garnish
- Put four large ice cubes in a tumbler.
- Add the Salcombe gin, sloe gin, sugar syrup and lemon juice to a Boston shaker, part filled with ice, and shake vigorously.
- Single strain over the ice in the tumbler.
- Using a hand held ice crusher, crush the ice in the shaker.
- Put a few heaped spoons of crushed ice into the drink to bring the volume up slightly, then pour over the 15ml of creme de mure.
- Top up the glass with the remaining crushed ice and add a wedge of lemon to garnish.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.